Real Talk February 2018- It’s Ok to Do What You Want To Do

So here is an update for you chicas. I have been MIA recently for multiple reasons and I wanted to be transparent with you guys and tell you why. 

As you know I started my journey to my ‘ dharma life’ ( what I want to do and what makes me happy) about almost a year ago. I really was not in a good place in my life. I was recovering from bed rest and I really was is a dark place. I have been going uphill from that moment up until now. Not to say I do not have bad days, weeks or months ( as I have the past few weeks), however, I am happy to say that I am for the most part moving forward and have progressed a lot. 

Its not easy living the life you want to live when you’re surrounded by people that either; might not have the same mindset as you, are in a different stage in your life, family members that want the best for you though it is hard to explain the life you are trying to give your self and you are working on your self and ensuring that you are emotionally and physically balanced and in tune with your self. Which is what I am feeling right now, overwhelmed which is why I will post things that; represent my best work and b that is authentic and represent me as much as possible. I want to be real with you guys and sometimes Instagram can be emotionally draining when you obsess over 5% of an individual happiest highlights of their day when honestly you never know what the rest of the 95% really is. 

I have been in a slump later. I have not been in a ‘creators’ block if you may call it where I really have no motivation to create or I am not happy with my creation. People in the world of digital media warned me that I might have this happen to me and I honestly thought, there is no way! I love thinking outside the box and I have ideas for days. However, I soon realized that was, in fact, the case. 

I am still going through the transition of working a job that I have worked for over seven years to creating a job that I want to live and breath on a day to day basis under my own terms. It’s hard but realistically if it was easy would you want it so much and would it be worth fitting for? Probably not. 

Needless to say, I am excited about what the future hold for myself and for you guys as you watch my life transform and to get out of this rut that I am stuck in.  In the meantime, be patient as I have a lot of great content coming your way and keep messaging me and letting me know how you guys are doing. I love hearing how my work inspires you to be the best version of yourself. Most importantly, you are the writer of your story and you only have one book to write so make sure it’s a good one. 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *